Inventory & Logistics Associate
What You’ll Do
• Receive inbound shipments and complete all required receiving paperwork and inspections
• Verify inbound shipments to complete, compare against purchase order (PO) records, and inspect for damage
• Assist with the shipping of outbound packages, including freight and custom shipments
• Manage any shipping damage claims that must be submitted
• Interface with buyers to confirm or deny receipt of shipments in the event of an issue
• Maintain organized files of physical packing slips for record keeping
• Assist in day to day inventory operations to include materials handling, counting, inventory, and maintaining a clean work area
• Maintain inventory of shipping and receiving packing materials and supplies
• Lead or participate in cycle counts
• Verify the accuracy of work performed by others
• Analyze, root cause, and verify cycle count disparities and make needed corrections to achieve 98% accuracy in counts
• Perform audits for inventory transactions. Participate in physical inventory activities
• Follow all company safety policies and Quality Assurance requirements
• Performs other purchasing or manufacturing duties as assigned by management
Export Control Compliance
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
What You Need
• 1- 2 years experience in either shipping/receiving – LaunchPoint will train the right candidate!
• Demonstrated experience in an engineering, manufacturing, or skilled trade environment
• UPS/FedEx Software Experience
• Strong working knowledge of pc/MRP and Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience with aerospace/military packing requirements
• Must be able to safely lift and control a minimum of 50 lb.
• Attention to detail and ability to meticulously maintain records
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with export regulations, ITAR, HTS and ECCN Codes
• 3 – 5 years experience in either shipping/receiving or inventory control
• Experience with ISO9001, AS9100 and quality operations best practices
Full-Time Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Drug Free Workplace
LaunchPoint is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LaunchPoint is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the base of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.