Inventory & Logistics Associate
What You’ll Do
• Unload shipping containers, organizing and maintaining supplies
• Receive, reconcile and put away inbound freight shipments
• Maintain traceability of all parts to requirements for AS9100
• Pull samples from inbound cargo/shipments for quality control analysis
• Pick, pull, wrap, stack, and configure freight for outbound shipments
• Maintain organized files of physical packing slips for record keeping
• Assist in day to day operations including materials handling and maintaining a clean work area
• Manage product inventory and communicate inventory levels to Supply Chain Manager and Inventory Manager
• Perform periodic inventory counts (cycle counting) and audits per procedure
• Maintain warehouse supply inventories
• Generate standard system reports as needed
• Perform purchasing or manufacturing duties as assigned by management
Export Control Compliance
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
What You Need
• 1- 2 years warehouse or shipping/receiving experience – LaunchPoint will train the right candidate!
• Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain and document control
• Strict attention to detail is required
• Knowledge of aerospace/military packing requirements
• Must be able to safely lift and control a minimum of 50 lb.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to handle multiple priority items as well as meet simultaneous deadlines
• 3 – 5 years experience in either shipping/receiving or inventory control
• Familiarity with export regulations, ITAR, HTS and ECCN Codes
• Experience with ERP/MRP systems
• Knowledge of and adherence to strict safety prorocols
• Experience with ISO9001, AS9100 and quality operations best practices
Full-Time Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Drug Free Workplace
LaunchPoint is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to drug-testing when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LaunchPoint is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the base of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.