Accounting and HR Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Accounting
FLSA Status: Full Time, Regular, Salary, Exempt, At-Will
Who We Are:
LaunchPoint Electric Propulsion Solutions, Inc. is an aerospace power generation and electric propulsion design company that is committed to hiring the very best people to join our team. We are passionately focused on designing and manufacturing the best motor and controller solutions for aerospace, thermal management, power generation, and defense. We specialize in gensets, motors and controllers to enable efficient, power dense, reliable, lightweight hybrid-electric and full-electric propulsion solutions.
Come join us in a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is developing a product destined to impact aerospace and advanced air mobility.
Accounting and HR Coordinator
Finances are crucial to keeping our company moving. We’re looking for a qualified professional to ensure our company and clients’ numbers and budgets stay on track with unwavering accuracy. This person will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping our financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures. LaunchPoint will train the right candidate.
The future of aerospace is upon us. Apply to LaunchPoint today!
What You’ll Do
• Assist with day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury and general ledger accounting
• Assist with day-to-day human resource operations, including posting jobs, monitoring applications, scheduling interviews, on-boarding, and maintaining employee files.
• Document accounting processes and procedures for management review
• Prepare ad hoc reporting, budgets, time tracking, project management and other projects as requested
• Assist with general office administration, including scanning, shredding and answering phones as needed
What You Need
• At least 2 years of accounting and/or HR experience
• Strong people skills and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability and willingness to keep and maintain confidentiality
• High attention to detail and ability to meticulously maintain records
• Interest in an engineering, manufacturing, or skilled trade environment
• General knowledge of Employee On-boarding and Benefits
• Accounting Software and GAAP Knowledge
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment.
LaunchPoint is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the base of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.